Re: Problems with Lilypond Tool/JEdit

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: Problems with Lilypond Tool/JEdit
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 12:20:11 -0700

It clearly shows I think, that there is nothing wrong with the pretty name "GNU LilyPond" (yes, without the ugly underscore), but the nsis script should be written to use LilyPond and not the ugly GNU_LilyPond as installation folder.
Though I very strongly object to having the meaningless, confusing and ugly GNU in an application name. (At least I won't rename LilyPondTool to GnuLilyPondTool, or GNULilyPondTool or GNU_LilyPond_Tool).

Bert