Re: new website, nothing happening

From: Wilbert Berendsen
Subject: Re: new website, nothing happening
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 23:15:17 +0200

Hi Graham,
thank you for your effort!

Op woensdag 14 oktober 2009 schreef Graham:

> > This image
> > http://www.xs4all.nl/~wbsoft/files/frescobaldi-lilypond-editor.png
> > could be used as an example of the Frescobaldi editor.
>
> I'm thinking of a 400-pixel-wide screenshot, with another one (of
> any size) linked via a "click here to continue".

Here is a small version (400 pixel):
http://www.xs4all.nl/~wbsoft/files/frescobaldi-lilypond-editor-small.png

> Also note that Frescobaldi isn't on the page at all, so some text
> and indication of OS would be good.

Here is a short description: Frescobaldi is a dedicated LilyPond music and
text editor with built-in PDF previewer, a powerful score wizard and many
editing features. It is built on top of the KDE4 libraries and runs currently
on all flavours of Linux and other UNIX-like operating systems.

with kind regards,
Wilbert Berendsen

--
Frescobaldi, LilyPond editor for KDE: http://www.frescobaldi.org/