Re: Version >2 13.4 not staying within bottom margin

From: Thomas Scharkowski
Subject: Re: Version >2 13.4 not staying within bottom margin
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 10:45:11 +0100

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Staring with v2.13.4, and continuing with 2.13.5 and 2.13.6, one of the scores I have been setting has the bottom stave on two of the pages positioned too low. The bottom margin is set to 1.5cm. On one of the pages the bass notes are positioned lower than this, so low that they are outside the printable area for my laser printer. On the other page, the bottom stave is positioned so low that some of the notes actually vanish off the bottom of the page. If I build the score with 2.13.3 then this problem doesn't happen, so there seems to have been something introduced with 2.13.4 that doesn't correctly vertically position this score. I'm not specifying any vertical settings or number of systems per page etc

I haven't been able to reproduce the problem with a small example, and the score is too large (~90Kb ly file) to atach here, but I can e-mail it if anyone wants to have a look at it.

Nick Payne

This seems to be connected with the problem described here:

Thomas