Re: tempo mark in large score for each group

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: tempo mark in large score for each group
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 23:18:38 -0400

Hi Jay,

I just checked Honegger's score for Jeanne d'Arc and tempo marks are above the top staff and then below for the strings. I've looked in the manual 2.12 and snippets and I don't see a way to do this. I tried setting it for the top instrument in each group and that did not work.

What about creating a custom RehearsalMarks context, and then adding it to your score at the bottom?
It would only have to \consist of a couple of engravers...

Hope this helps!
Kieren.