Re: Compiling times on this file

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Compiling times on this file
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 14:46:08 +0100

Father Gordon Gilbert wrote:
For much of the time I have been working on this file, it's taken 5 - 7 seconds to compile. All of a sudden this morning, it started taking up to 30 seconds, and I haven't done anything radical. Can someone have a look at my code and see if there is something really stupid in there that is slowing me down?

It took me 2 seconds to compile it, so I guess the problem is not in your input file.
No idea of what could be the reason, sorry

--
http://gnurag.net/blog/
http://fsfe.org/