Re: Can't Resolve Colliding Noteheads...

From: James Bailey
Subject: Re: Can't Resolve Colliding Noteheads...
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 11:52:01 +0100

No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to reproduce this problem. With, or without the markup (which includes a variable which hasn't been described in the snippet), or the notecolumn markup, I still get the expected output, with the notes properly shifted. Can you send an example which shows the problem? Possibly with a version number as well?
\version "2.12.2"
      \new Staff <<
         \time 3/4
         \relative c'' {