Re: Can't Resolve Colliding Noteheads...

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Can't Resolve Colliding Noteheads...
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 11:04:43 -0000

James

If you look at the full score which Glendan attached you'll see the missing bits, and also see that there are voices nested within voices in the full score. This seems to be a requirement to demonstrate this bug, although I haven't the time to narrow it down at the moment.

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Bailey" <address@hidden>