Re: Can't Resolve Colliding Noteheads...

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Can't Resolve Colliding Noteheads...
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 16:49:37 -0000

Neil Puttock wrote Sunday, December 13, 2009 1:43 PM

2009/12/13 Trevor Daniels <address@hidden>:

If you look at the full score which Glendan attached you'll see the missing bits, and also see that there are voices nested within voices in the full score. This seems to be a requirement to demonstrate this bug, although I
haven't the time to narrow it down at the moment.

It's this line which is the problem:

\context { \Voice  \override NoteColumn #'ignore-collision = ##t }

Well spotted, Neil!

So all I need to do is fix the docs where they say a warning message is produced? It would be better if a warning were produced, but I don't know how easy this circumstance would be to detect. This is one of the more
obscure parts of the code, at least for me.

Trevor