Re: blocking midi output of included files

From: James Lowe
Subject: Re: blocking midi output of included files
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 10:57:12 +0000

%/midi

?

Federico Bruni wrote:
I have several files who have the \midi block and I have included them in a new file - book.ly - (which, surprise surprise, I use to produce a book).

I need the midi block in each file, because they are still in progress and I have to check the music. But I'd like to tell LilyPond to not produce new midi files when I compile book.ly

There's a way to do so?

Thanks for help!

Federico