Re: midi with "una corda"

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: midi with "una corda"
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 14:04:17 +0100

I beleive that would be relatively easy to implement.

Stefan Thomas wrote:
Dear Bertalan,
that's a pitty, if it is a bug.
Concerning midi, there is one thing I'm missing, that is possible within Sibelius. There You can directly input midi-messages that will influence the midi-output. Couldn't it be possible to implement this in Lilypond?