Re: Multi-Measure Rests: Adding to what gets printed?

From: rasAK
Subject: Re: Multi-Measure Rests: Adding to what gets printed?
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 01:20:54 -0800 (PST)

Alexander,

One other thing.  Your code does solve the "additional wrinkle" I referred
to.  In the attached, at letter I, you will see that a 20 MMR is broken up
by Rehearsal Letter "I" and your function calcs the 2 contiguous MMR ranges
correctly and attaches them.

Randy

http://old.nabble.com/file/p27319831/Bach_Singet_dem_Herrn_04_choir_I_bassoon_pg_2.pdf