Re: Multi-Measure Rests: Adding to what gets printed?

From: Alexander Kobel
Subject: Re: Multi-Measure Rests: Adding to what gets printed?
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 10:56:28 +0100

rasAK wrote:
Alexander,

The only remaining issue is the positioning of the text that results from
your function.  It is currently being placed above the number (which is
above the MMR).  I tried to adjust some of the Y-offset and Y-extent
numbers, but could only get the text to move up.  I would like for it to
print below the MMR (but keeping the number of measures in the MMR above the
MMR).  Something like the following:

         6
 ( 121 - 126 )

Thoughts?

Hi, Randy,

I assume you're using a two-voices approach then, where one of the voices only contains the MMRs for the measure numbers? In this case, I _believe_ it should be enough to \override MultiMeasureRestNumber #'direction = #DOWN.

If this should not work, can you post your current code? It should be easier to find the tweaks if I see what's going on behind the masks.

Cheers,
Alexander