Re: transpose help - piano staves

From: Avram Aelony
Subject: Re: transpose help - piano staves
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 10:38:03 -0800

Thank you, by adding curly brackets it is getting closer in that I now see piano-staves, but they come out staggered rather than linear!!
How can I get the staves now in a linear fashion?

PNG image

%{
 Voicings ii-v
%}

\version "2.12.2" % necessary for upgrading to future LilyPond versions.
\header { }

    rh = \relative c'' {
                \key c \major
                \time 4/4
                | <a e' a>2 <a e' a>
                | <g d 'g>1

    } % end relative rh

    lh = \relative c' {

                \key c \major \clef "bass"
                \time 4/4
                | <f, c' e>2 <f b e>
                | <e b' d>1

            } % end relative lh

\book {
 \score {
  \new PianoStaff <<
   \new staff = "rh" {
                \rh
                \transpose c d \rh
                \transpose c e \rh
        }

   \new staff = "lh" {
                \lh
                \transpose c d \lh
                \transpose c e \lh
        }

   \override Score.MetronomeMark #'padding = #3
        \tempo 4=96

    >> % end PianoStaff

  \layout { }
  \midi { }