Re: sheet music site for contemporary music

From: Matthieu Jacquot
Subject: Re: sheet music site for contemporary music
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 00:03:55 -0800 (PST)

-Eluze wrote:

> a pity i couldn't get the (lilypond-) code of Bachs Chaconne
> http://theshadylanepublishing.com/fr/telechargements.php - getting an
> error code 404)

I didn't noticed the broken link, it's fixed now! Thanks.

kontrapunktstefan wrote:

> I guess the site http://theshadylanepublishing.com/ looks good but it is
> actually very small, but it is an beginning. Hope it well get. It seems to
> be specialized on guitar-music.

In fact, the problem I have is to find composers/arrangers who would like to
get published under Creative Commons, so for now it's alas only personal
works, and as I am a guitarist there's almost only guitar music, but I'm
still looking for new works to publish and it's very open!

-----
http://theshadylanepublishing.com/ The Shady Lane Publishing