Re:Re: 2.13.13 and previous devel versions has such error

From: 胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng
Subject: Re:Re: 2.13.13 and previous devel versions has such error
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 19:42:43 +0800 (CST)

Reboot system? I've never thought about it, but it may not be the key. Any versions before 2.13.10 can run without problem. The same error occurred in the versions (perhaps) 2.11.50-51. Perhaps further 2.14 can run without any problem?
  If I still can't find the key, I have to either continue using 2.13.7 or use command line, which is annoying to me.

Haipeng