Re: 3 problems with LilyPond 2.12.3.1

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: 3 problems with LilyPond 2.12.3.1
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 15:07:43 -0000

1.  If you have the following line in the source file:

 "#(set-global-staff-size 0)"

LilyPond gets into a loop of writing:

  "programming error: Improbable offset for stencil: NaN staff space
  Setting to zero."

to the logfile.  After 30 seconds I kill the process and the logfile is
almost a meg.  Clearly I shouldn't set a staff size to zero, but I think
LilyPond should detect this, issue a warning, and exit.  Could one of the
developers check whether this is a bug?

Thank you! added as 1016:

Excellent. I only found it because of a bug in my Noteworthy to LilyPond converter!