Supressing header on first page

From: Brett McCoy
Subject: Supressing header on first page
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 01:11:27 -0500

I am using oddHeaderMarkup and evenHeaderMarkup to put running headers
(title, composer) on each page of a score, but want to suppress it on
the first page of the score (where the main header is). I can't seem
to find anything in the snippets or notation reference on how to
suppress this on the first page. Preventing the page number on the
first page I have handled using \on-the-fly
#print-page-number-check-first, is there something similar for
headers?

-- Brett
"In the rhythm of music a secret is hidden;
    If I were to divulge it, it would overturn the world."
               -- Jelaleddin Rumi