Re: Problem getting started on Mac

From: James Lowe
Subject: Re: Problem getting started on Mac
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 13:32:05 +0000

Hello,

If you don't mind using a development version 2.13, then the documentation (which now includes how to use Lilypond with screenshots) and the lilypad application works just fine. There were issues with Lilypad/Lilypond with the menus not doing anything which I never bothered to find out why because the 2.13 works for me.

I use it all the time (am running 2.13.10 with OSX (one *before* Snow Leopard - whatever that is called).

James

James Bailey wrote:
Although not completely without problems, once it's set up, jEdit is probably the easiest method.