\include and alterations

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: \include and alterations
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 17:35:04 +0100

Hi,

I have another problem with the use of \include.

I have a file which compiles fine, even though I get this error message:

programming error: no solution found for Bezier intersection

Anyway, the output is fine.

Now, if I include this file in my book.ly file, I get a bunch of errors related to that included file.

The message is the same for all of them:

error: syntax error, unexpected STRING, expecting > or DRUM_PITCH or MUSIC_FUNCTION or NOTENAME_PITCH

The problems are related to all the altered notes in the file.

I'm using the default (dutch) names of notes in that file.

Can anyone give me some hint on how to track this problem?

I don't even knowwhere to start from...

Federico