Re: Any progress in chord name design?

From: James Bailey
Subject: Re: Any progress in chord name design?
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 21:43:44 +0100

As far as I know, nothing has happened. If you like, you can subscribe to the issue on the tracker and be notified when something happens with it.:
On 17.03.2010, at 20:51, fiëé visuëlle wrote:

Ahoi,

I still gratefully use Thomas Morgan's patch from september 2009 to get minor chord names in lowercase, and apply this patch to every new version I install.
Today my 2.13.3 stopped working (OSX error dialog comes up, looks like a pango problem), so I installed and patched 2.13.16, and all is well again. (Otherwise I use an unpatched stable 2.12.3)

But there was talk about an entirely new system of chord name definition, that allows the modification of the base character.
I guess that still didn't show up? (I don't follow the dev list.)

Sorry, I can't help with development myself, I could only offer some money (not much, since I don't earn anything from it).

So, a short answer of "nothing happened" would be enough, even if a pity.

Greetlings from Lake Constance
---
fiëé visuëlle
Henning Hraban Ramm