Re: Using the break-alignable-interface (aligning RehearselMark)

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Using the break-alignable-interface (aligning RehearselMark)
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 12:14:10 -0000

Werner wrote Sunday, March 21, 2010 11:23 AM

Robin Bannister <rcb <at> dataway.ch> writes:

Werner wrote: > I tried to get a left-aligned (or offset) RehearselMark. > This could be above a dashed bar-line
Does this do what you wanted?

  \once \override Score.RehearsalMark #'self-alignment-X = #LEFT
  \bar "dashed"

Great, thank you! Why didn't I find that in the docs?

I don't know; perhaps you could tell us ;)

It's in the Notation Ref, section 5.5.1, which is all
about aligning objects, helpfully called "Aligning
objects". However, the index entries may not be as helpful as they could be. Did you look in the index? If so, what did you search for (and not find)?

Trevor