documentation help seriously needed

From: Graham Percival
Subject: documentation help seriously needed
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 20:36:40 +0000

Here's the current situation with the documentation.

1. we have a number of users who know a lot about lilypond, but
   are not familiar with git + compiling + our doc policies.
2. we have a doc editor on Windows who knows about
   git+compiling+doc policies, but knows relatively little
   about lilypond.
3. we have a number of open documentation issues, some of them
   critical [1].

If you belong to category 1, and think you might be able to help
with category 3, please contact category 2 (CC'd on this email) or
me.

[1]
http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/list?can=2&q=type=Documentation&sort=priority

Cheers,