Re: documentation help seriously needed

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: documentation help seriously needed
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:54:52 -0400

Hi Graham,

> 1. we have a number of users who know a lot about lilypond, but
>   are not familiar with git + compiling + our doc policies.

Hey... that's me!!!
Well, I know some about it -- but it doesn't seem to work on my machine very
well, so what's the diff?? [pun intended ;)]

> 2. we have a doc editor on Windows who knows about
>   git+compiling+doc policies, but knows relatively little
>   about lilypond.

Ooh... I think I see where you're going with this!

> 3. we have a number of open documentation issues, some of them
>   critical [1].

That must suck... I wonder what we could do about that??

> If you belong to category 1

Uh-hunh...

> and think you might be able to help with category 3

Check...

> please contact category 2 (CC'd on this email) or me.

Hmmm... no cc, so I'm contacting you.
=)

Cheers,
Kieren.