Re: horizontal shift of note column not working

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: horizontal shift of note column not working
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 11:47:50 +0100

I've cut Tom's code down quite a bit to try to understand the issue, since I've been trying to do something similar. I hope this is easier to follow.

It's clear that the reason that the rest collides with the note is that the rest has been shifted right to avoid colliding with earlier notes. So what's then needed is a command to shift the note right. When I looked, I couldn't find one, so any guidance would be appreciated by me, too.

--
Phil Holmes

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dmytro O. Redchuk" <address@hidden>