Re: Bookpart without page break?

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Re: Bookpart without page break?
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 08:39:49 +1000

On 15/04/10 21:44, Francisco Vila wrote:
2010/4/15<address@hidden>:
I'm setting a number of short pieces, several of which will fit two to a
page.  If I'm using a table of contents with \bookpart and \tocItem to get
the name of each piece into the TOC, is it possible to avoid having a page
break between each score so that I can have more than one piece per page?
Yes, don't use \bookpart, just \score

\bookpart was invented to ease page breaking.
I experimented with using \score only, but I couldn't get the headers to display (with centred title and right-justified composer) for each piece. I eventually found that I had to add print-all-headers = ##t to the \paper block to get the header for each piece to display.

Nick