Harmonica tablature

From: sheltraw
Subject: Harmonica tablature
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 13:17:15 -0700

Hi Lilypond Users

I would like to develop some harmonica tablature using Lilypond. What I need
is to put a one or two digit number above each note in the standard notation.
I would like to have this happen automatically - ie when ever I enter a
note in the usual manner the one or two digit number would appear both as
the usual notation and additionally as tablature. Any suggestions on how I
might accomplish this?

Thank you