Re: Using pianostaff with custom created percussion staffs

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: Using pianostaff with custom created percussion staffs
Date: Sat, 01 May 2010 18:34:00 +0200

Hello Xavier,

Thanks. You replied on my original question with :

I think you simply forgot the << >> to put around the 2 Staffs of
PianoStaff :

\score {
  \new StaffGroup {
  <<
    \tempo 4=100
    \new PianoStaff <<
     \new TwoLineStaff \new Voice \DunDunVoice
     \new TwoLineStaff \new Voice \SangBangVoice

  \new DjembeStaff \new Voice \DjembeIVoice
  \new DjembeStaff \new Voice \DjembeIIVoice
  \new DjembeStaff \new Voice \DjembeIIIVoice

}
  \layout { }
  %  \midi { }
}

Done so. It could compile without errors but the PianoStaff is not visible.

With regards,

Bernard