Re: 3 part fugue

From: James Bailey
Subject: Re: 3 part fugue
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 07:37:16 +0200

On 17.05.2010, at 06:55, 胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng wrote:

Hello,
  I'm learning counterpoint. The 3 part fugue below is on 2 staves. I used both << >> and new voice, but my teacher still said the result is not good. Why?

Hello, you probably want to add \voiceOne to the "one" part and \voiceTwo to the "two" part. Also, at the end of "A", "two" goes to the bottom staff, consequently, it would need \voiceOne when it is on the bottom staff, "three" would need \voiceTwo and "one" would need \oneVoice.

hope this helps,

James.