Re: Editing lilypond files with Geany

From: Tanguy Léost
Subject: Re: Editing lilypond files with Geany
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 22:42:34 +0200

Federico Bruni a écrit :
On Wed, 2010-06-02 at 22:05 +0200, Tanguy Léost wrote:
Ok, that's cool.
I didn't know frescobaldi, i may give it a try some day.

Valentin wrote an extensive review of Frescobaldi some months ago:
http://news.lilynet.net/The-LilyPond-Report-17 I think it's the LilyPond editor which has the better "look and feel",IMO.
Unfortunately, it depends on some KDE packages...
But it's usually my favorite editor (except for my netbook, where I want
to run lightweight programs).

It looks fine. Too bad it depends on kde...
I'll try to compile it some day, just to see.
Im' not too much in a hurry, geany fits exactly my need at the moment.

I wonder how many levels are available in [keywords]. I mean, I can see
'primary' and 'secondary'. Can I add some more if I want to?
How many groups of keywords may I need for the LilyPond synthax?
And how can I style each level? (for example, I've tried to place a
keyword in 'secondary' but it gets no style)

These are just questions for myself...what I'd like to investigate.
Anyway if you have advices please let me know.

I don't know what is the purpose of primary and secondary.
the secondary keywords don't seem to work, what is it supposed to do?

--
_Unix IS user friendly, it is just selective about who his friends are
(°>   IM GoogleTalk:  address@hidden