Re: Kieren MacMillan, Bounty Hunter

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Kieren MacMillan, Bounty Hunter
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 18:16:52 +0100

On Sat, Jun 05, 2010 at 01:10:00PM -0400, Kieren MacMillan wrote:
> If you have an issue that you are willing to sponsor, please send me
> (off-list) an email containing:
>   2. the amount you're personally willing to pay to see the fix/addition;

In particular, could this figure be in US$ or euro?  I don't want
discourage Canadians and Britons from sponsoring (especially since
those are my two countries), but not everybodys knows the current
exchange rate between NZ dollars and French francs.  Keeping these
figures to the "big-name" US$ and euro will make it easier for
people to keep track; most people will already have a rough idea
of how their national currency compares to those two.

Cheers,
- Graham