Re: bounties

From: Bernardo Barros
Subject: Re: bounties
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 12:55:01 -0300

The donation idea is pretty good.  That't pretty ok with GNU philosophy BTW. Think of the Free Software Foundation. Ardour has a way of doing this, it has one main developers and it seems that who contribute more to the project have more priority in the suggestion of requested features. Of course contribute with money and suggest next-tasks for the developers is a good way to maintain a big free software project.  The issue of transparency is important, thou. How much is being received and how this money comes to the actual many developers.

2010/6/17 Christ van Willegen <address@hidden>
On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 6:24 PM, David Stocker
<address@hidden> wrote:
> I think
> LilyPond has a dedicated base of users who would be glad to contribute
> resources in a concrete and structured way. It might be worth considering.

I agree. Paying a 'subscription' for Lilypond usage would suit me just fine.

Christ van Willegen
--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0