Re: Elysium - LilyPond IDE for Eclipse

From: Boris Shingarov
Subject: Re: Elysium - LilyPond IDE for Eclipse
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 20:13:48 -0400

On 07/01/2010 06:26 PM, Harmath Dénes wrote:
If you encounter a real crash, it is deterministically reproducible and you're
confident that Elysium causes it, please file a bug
(http://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/elysium/issues/entry). :)
Not happening to me here. Neither in host Eclipse nor in the PDE. So there must be something weird about Federico's environment.

I am looking a different error: bundle 'org.eclipse.emf.util' cannot be resolved. This is only slightly annoying, because it does not stop anything from compiling or running correctly -- so I guess it is not really used. But I am curious where you got it and even what it is.

Boris