Re: Guitar tab string numbers

From: Phil Burfitt
Subject: Re: Guitar tab string numbers
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 11:31:30 +0100

Ciao Federico,

Thanks, I've since found that using TabStaff.minimumFret helps reduce the need to define string numbers. I've also discovered some unexpected behaviour in the tab string numbering (though this may be because I'm using developmental version 2.13.17). It seems that its neccessary to indicate all (or none) of the string numbers in a chord. In the example below, the g and b should be open strings in the tab.

\version "2.13.17"

music = \relative c { <e\5 g b> }

\score { <<
 \new Staff {