Temporary staff

From: TheBachMan
Subject: Temporary staff
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 17:25:16 +0200

Hello all!

I'm new in this mailing-list, i'm french and i don't speak english very well, so I started badly :-)

I use Lilypond for some time now, and I often find my answers in the documentation (very well done), the LSR and on the French mailing-list, very active!
But this time, no one has figured out how to achieve what I want.
As pictures speak louder than words, I send you what I'd like to achieve.

A bass line that splits into two with braces and returns on a single line.

Can you help me?

Thank you very much in advance.

Laurent