Re: MIDI output of unfold and tremolo repeats are different?

From: sereliya at yahoo dot com
Subject: Re: MIDI output of unfold and tremolo repeats are different?
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 11:07:22 -0700 (PDT)

> Hi!

Hello

> Have a look at \unfoldRepeats .  ;-)
> NR 3.5.4 Repeats in MIDI

I am using \unfoldRepeats, as recommended in the manual with

(2) two separate scores, one for the notation, and the other

for the MIDI output and the MIDI output of "tremolo" repeats

is __different__ (shorter) than other than percent and normal

unfold repeats.

If anybody else is having and / or has faced this problem,

please let me know, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Many thanks in advance.