Re: no sound produce for bass staff

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: no sound produce for bass staff
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 14:34:46 +0100

HTML post so I'm top-posting to reply - my newsreader won't bottom-post properly.

1.  I hear the piano left hand clearly on my machine, and I can see the line in the midi file.

2. See "Hiding stave" in the reference, and change your layout block to:

 \layout {
    \context {
    \RemoveEmptyStaffContext
    \override VerticalAxisGroup #'remove-first = ##t
3.  I don't believe there is an accidentals.M2 glyph.  What are you trying to draw?

--
Phil Holmes