segmentation fault with 2.13.32

From: Paul Scott
Subject: segmentation fault with 2.13.32
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 23:30:58 -0700

I'm getting a seg. fault with 2.13.32. I haven't got the exact cause yet but one variable is that I only see the fault when I add a second \new Staff in a StaffGroup. I have two parts based on the same score which both succeed when I delete the second staff. I have also attached a verbose output.

Thanks for any ideas. I'll keep trying to get a simple file with the error. I just did a reduction of the one of the failing parts with most of the music removed which succeeds with 2 staves.

Paul Scott