Re: Lilypond on IMSLP

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Lilypond on IMSLP
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 00:02:07 +0100

madMuze wrote Sunday, September 05, 2010 6:07 AM

“Troisième livre d’orgue des huit tons de l’eglise” by Guillaume-Gabriel
Nivers is now available at
http://imslp.org/wiki/Troisi%C3%A8me_livre_d%E2%80%99orgue_des_huit_tons_de_l%E2%80%99%C3%A9glise_%
28Nivers,_Guillaume-Gabriel%29

Feel free to let me know what you think of it;

I think it's great! I was not familiar with either Nivers or mediaeval church modes before, so I've learnt a lot from looking at these. I shall be taking a copy along to our local church organ the next time I play to try some of them out. Many
thanks for making this available!

Trevor