Re: Lilypond on IMSLP

From: craigbakalian
Subject: Re: Lilypond on IMSLP
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 10:04:25 -0400

On Mon, 2010-09-06 at 07:29 -0400, address@hidden wrote:
> Re: Lilypond on IMSLP

Hi all,

Since were on the topic of IMSLP, I just put up a piece for String
Orchestra.  The lilypond output is of topic is the Complete Full Score->

http://imslp.org/wiki/Running_with_Mr._Chakmakjian_%28Bakalian,_Craig%29

On page 47 of the score, for some reason, the bass staff stretches down
to the depths of the page.  This page is unlike any other page in the
output.  I did use:

\new Score \with { \override VerticalAlignment #'max-stretch =
#ly:align-interface::calc-max-stretch }

I did print a hard copy for a local group.  The bass staff gets clipped
off on page 47.
So, does anyone know why page 47 of my score is beyond max-stretch?

Craig Bakalian
560 Keswick Drive
Yardley, PA 19067
215-428-0856