Re: List-email Suggestion

From: PMA
Subject: Re: List-email Suggestion
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 19:49:17 -0400

I can report that my filter looking for "lilypond" in Subject/From/To/Cc
catches everything I'd hoped it would -- except of course any replies
to me that haven't Cc:'d the List.

To that last, I'd welcome a solution, if there's one that won't enrage
everybody.  If not, I can live with it.

Cheers,
Pete