Beamed grace notes across another pair of beamed notes

From: Jebus
Subject: Beamed grace notes across another pair of beamed notes
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 08:40:48 -0700 (PDT)

Good day.

To start off, I have no musical background so my knowledge is very limited
in that respect, but I'm trying to transcribe some of my wife's old sheet
music so it can be saved and reprinted if/when it gets destroyed. (Our
daughter gets into everything.)

I've searched, and searched and read many lilypond documents, but I just
can't for the life of me figure out how to accomplish the following
notation:

http://old.nabble.com/file/p29685494/Screenshot.png

I've tried many solutions, but I just can't get it right.

The closest I've been able to come to the above is:

toCoda = {
  \mark \markup { \magnify #0.9 { \italic "To Coda " \raise #0.9 \musicglyph
#"scripts.coda" } }
}
graceMess = {
  \once \override Score.GraceSpacing #'spacing-increment = #0.0
  \afterGrace bes8.[{
    \stemDown
    d8.[
    f16]
  } \toCoda bes,16]
}

But this just puts both of the grace notes nested inside of the two main
notes.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Thank you very much for your time.
J.