column-lines not shifted right

From: 胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng
Subject: column-lines not shifted right
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 16:30:45 +0800 (CST)

Hello,
  I am editing the back of the title page, where are some notes to perc players. In the following block, I used hspace, but a sighted person told me that the 5 lines are not shifted right. I then used 6 spaces before every P, but the problem persists. How can I do?
Regards
Haipeng
  \markuplines { \vspace #1 \fill-line { "Notes to Percussionists" } \vspace #3
    \paragraph {
       The percussion section in this piece requires 5 players. They are arranged as follows:
    }
    \vspace #1 \hspace #4
    \column-lines {
    "      Player I: triangle, aall cymbals and bell tree. Switches to tambourine at rehearsal 14;"
    "      Player II: tambourine, switches to tom-toms from rehearsal 12 on;"
    "      Player III: snare drum;"
    "      Player IV: bass drum;"
    "      Player V: glockenspiel."

全国最低价,天天在家冲照片,24小时发货上门!