Re: something like scorch for lilypond?

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: Re: something like scorch for lilypond?
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 09:48:00 +0200

Dear Henning, dear community,
off course, You are right: the lilypond-web-mailing-list is about lilypond, and not about sibelius, latex, and so on.
On the other site it is always interesting and helpful, at least in my opinion, to keep informed, what can be done with other software.
After I have been a sibelius-user for many years I changed to lilypond because I prefer it's output and it's efficiency.
But why shouldn't I say that some details in other softwares are clever too and sometimes maybee a little bit better than in lilypond?
I really think that this browser-plugin scorch is a fine thing and it would be nice to do something like this with lilypond, that is all I wanted to say.