Re: Header separation from markup or music

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Header separation from markup or music
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 15:37:50 +0200

Which version of LilyPond are you using?
Which settings have you used in \paper?

Look at Notation Reference 4.1.2

Cheers,
Federico

2010/10/6 Jiri Zurek (Prague) <address@hidden>

I cannot figure out how to increase the space (the separation) between the
header of the page and anything else on the page, which can be either lines
of markup or music. The head-separation settings in the paper block does not
seem to work: regardless of any value which I put there (even very large)
the setting seems to be ignored and the space is always very small. Is there
another setting, property, command or anything where I can set the amount of
white space between the header and the rest of the page?