Re: How to pass an ApplyOutputEvent to a music function? (Vertical brack

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Re: How to pass an ApplyOutputEvent to a music function? (Vertical bracket indicating which hand should play)
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 07:25:25 +1100

Something along these lines would also simplify the indicating of barring with brackets in guitar music, which is much more economical of space and notation than having a TextSpanner above the stave, and at the moment usually requires a separate voice with hidden chords to which to attach the bracketed arpeggio. e.g. See attached example output from Lilypond.

Nick