Re: markup placement

From: Vicente Solsona
Subject: Re: markup placement
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 21:41:39 +0200

On Mon, 11 Oct 2010 20:51:19 +0200, David Santamauro <address@hidden> wrote:
Is it possible to move objects like that markup with the proper
directives? If it is and is documented, please point me to the relevant
snippets or section in the manual.

forgot that.

you can read about that in the Learning Manual 4.5.1 "Moving objects"

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond-learning/Moving-objects#Moving-objects

and more generally about text in the Notation Reference 1.8 "Text"

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond/Text#Text

my personal experience is that the most productive thing I've done in Lilypond is learning to search in the documentation :)

greetings,

Vicente