Re: \acciaccatura

From: Bernardo Barros
Subject: Re: \acciaccatura
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 11:05:26 -0200

Hi Mario,

I understand the acciacatura, when I write my sketches I use it too. I
think it is not really necessary with LilyPond because the acciacatura
has a smaller font size anyway, andthe meaning is very clear in my
opinion.  The slash sigh is not so important, I can live without it.
But, yes, if it existed I would consider using it too.