Re: orchestral template, please comment

From: Keith E OHara
Subject: Re: orchestral template, please comment
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 10:15:19 -0700

On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 10:18:52 +0100 "Trevor Daniels" wrote:

Shouldn't the music for the Horn in F be printed in D major?

I will add a comment "% Key signature is often omitted for horns".
As a user, I can easily insert it if I want it.  The previous version omitted
this key sig (showing off a nice feature of Lilypond) but with the piece in
C-major it was hard to notice.