Colliding whole notes in a default 4 voices (2x2) piece. Files attached

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Colliding whole notes in a default 4 voices (2x2) piece. Files attached
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 20:56:05 +0200

Hello List!

the attached lilypond has only whole notes in four voices, combined in two
staves (very typical and common as you might now).

The notes are misaligned verticaly, lilypond does know this and informs me of
this while making the pdf.

The current ly file has three pieces/movements but it happens with just one
chord, too. Even if I place the notes far away from each other, so there is no
possible way that the crush, the alignment is wrong.

Why does this happen?

I tested with latest .12 release and then with recent git compile.

Nils