Re: multistaff use of rhythm mark snippet

From: Qian Li
Subject: Re: multistaff use of rhythm mark snippet
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 13:18:26 -0400

Hey folks, I'm having three problems with rehearsal marks in 2.12.3 that I didn't see in 2.10.

1. The first system prints a blank marks staff. It's below the music staves if \set Score.markFormatter follows any music or spacers (Li-content.ly attached), above if it's the first thing in the music.

2. Second page: A specialized metronome mark from the LSR (http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=204) now prints on the top staff only, but applies only to a polymetric passage in the Clarinet part. Uncommenting \remove "Mark_engraver" in the Score context corrects this, but also removes all rehearsal marks.

3. Third page: I suspect the polymeter somehow throws off the marks spacing, causing all rehearsal marks after this point to be left-shifted.

Any help would be much appreciated. Sorry about the copious commenting.

PS Where can I find documentation about the \set and \name commands?

Qian